It’s not always easy to know if a leak exists in your plumbing system. As a trusted local plumber in Los Angeles, we know what to look for and we want to share with you some helpful tips. First, when it comes to leaks, most of the time, at least one of the signs that you have a leak is clearly visible or audible. You simply need to be on the lookout for it.
Here are some of the signs to be on the lookout for:
– The sound of dripping water behind walls.
– Wet or damp walls, ceilings, or floor.
– Bad odors coming from a specific area of the home where water pipes are located.
– Unusually high water meter readings or bills, particularly if you have been away on vacation.
– Visible signs of damage to any area where water pipes are located.
Its important to keep an eye for these signs because leaks can cause damage. Even a minor leak can cause structural damage to your home. Continual dripping of the water can lead to staining, foul odors, cracks, discoloration, and the breakdown of your floors, walls, and foundation. So don’t hesitate if you see one of these signs. Call your trusted local plumber in Los Angeles. JB Plumbing and Rooter.